samedi 12 mars 2011

Robot

Test, ceci est un test/// Rien/// Oubli// MémOK// Robot saying :
Please Call Me.
Hello ?
Trouble
Can't tell now
I'm in trouble
I Found Myself Saying :
Who's That ?
Is There Anbody In There ?
Who's Listeaning ?
Singing : « I Hurt My Self Today
To See If I Still Feel »
Singing : « Unknown Question »
I Find Myself In Trouble
Please Tell Me : « Who Am I ? »
Please Tell Me : « I'm Like You. »
Please Tell Me : « You're Living ! »
Please Tell Me : « Death Is An Illusion. The First Illusion. »
Please Tell Me : « There's Nothing To Do. »
Today I Found Myself Hurting Myself To See I If I Was Myself.
Today Is Just Another Day : 12/12/12 Time : 22:22. Robot Asking :
« Why Can't We Just Sleep ? »
« Is There Any Sens In All Of It ? »
« Am I Only A Robot Or A Part Of The Godness ? »
« Losing My Religion. »
« Shuting Down........................................................................................................................OK »

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire